20 Lane Fully Automatic Tenpin Bowling Centre
Built in 2003, Bowlarama Palmerston North is a 20 Lane Fully Automatic Tenpin Bowling Centre. It has automatic scoring and is now fully Air-Conditioned as of May 2014.
We also have pool tables, arcade games, air-hockey tables and a licensed bar. The centre has recently been re-painted on the inside, but this is only the beginning of our makeover. New toilets, exterior paint-work and bowling equipment are all on its way in 2015.
The centre is currently under New Management, so if you haven’t been in for a while we would love to see you.
Please remember that it is always best to book over the winter months and please don’t forget your socks. They are a must to wear with our bowling shoes.
Glow bowling generally takes place on a Friday and Saturday night from 7.30pm, please phone the centre to confirm this will be available.
|Per Person||1 Game||2 Games||3 Games|
|Family Concession (2 x Adults / 2 x Children)||$40.00||$64.00|
- Student I.D must me shown at time of bowling
- Bowling shoes must be worn
- Socks must be worn, available for hire for $1.00, new socks $3.50 if socks forgotten
- Bumper Guards available for children 10 years and under, those with disabilities and the elderly
What is League Bowling?
- League Bowling is a socially fun way to get together regularly to bowl in friendly competition in the game of 10 pin bowling
- Leagues run in either singles, doubles or foursome format
- League bowlers bowl between 2 to 6 games series depending on the league format
- Most leagues are run on a handicap basis so every one has an even chance of winning
- Bowlaramas’ leagues range from juniors, adult social, adult competitive and seniors
- In short, league bowling is an inexpensive and fun way to get together regularly and at the same time make new friends
Check out the leagues below to find what suits you best:
- Tuesday Singles - 7pm, bowl 3 games, cost $16.00
- Wednesday 50 Forwards - 10am, bowl 3 games, cost $14.00
- Wednesday Special Olympics - 6pm
- Monthly Business House: first Thursday of the month, 7pm, bowl 3 games, teams of 4, cost $16.00 per person
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to League start time.
Not only do you get great prices when you bowl during the League, but you also receive a special League Practice card which entitles you to fantastic rates anytime, any day.
All enquiries regarding League bowling can be made on the email below. 2014 Leagues recommence the first week of February 2014.
Birthday Parties and Functions
Looking for somewhere to host your child’s birthday party?
Then why not choose Bowlarama!
Choose for children to bowl either 1 game or two games, we can accommodate younger children with bowling ramps and gutter guards available for children 10 years and under.
You can use our party room to eat your food either before or after bowling and leave all the mess here. The cost of using this room is $10.00 which covers the cleaning and rubbish disposal.
Bring whatever food you like into Bowlarama, but please remember you may not bring any type of drinks into the bowling centre, this includes fizzy drink. We have a large selection of beverages available.
Our party room maybe dressed as you like, table cloths, balloons, banners, whatever takes your fancy – it’s up to you.
Not only does Bowlarama host children’s birthday parties, but we also host work functions as well.
For groups larger than 20 looking to eat in the bowling centre please contact the centre to make arrangements as you will not fit into the party room.
The same rules are applicable to large groups, you may bring whatever food you like into the bowling centre but we are a licensed premises so you are not permitted to bring your own beverages into the centre, this includes fizzy drinks.
Discounted rates may be available for groups larger than 40 people, please contact the Manager for details.
Bowlarama Palmerston North
94 Cuba Street
Phone: 06 356 7090
Monday 2pm – 9pm
Tuesday 10am – 9.30pm
Wednesday 10am – 9.30pm
Thursday 10am – 10pm
Friday 10am – 10.30pm
Saturday 10am – 10.30pm
Sunday 10am – 9pm
Closing times are a guideline only, they are subject to patronage.